Looking for creative developers experienced with building AI and audio responsive shaders

At this time we are only looking to hire those who have experience in building AI models…

Hello YoavShalev, hope you are doing well!

I have gone through your job posting and requirement skills.
Being an EXPERT WEBGI DEVELOPER, with strong command in :heavy_check_mark:WebGL :heavy_check_mark:AR/VR, :heavy_check_mark:Shader in short, I can effectively work on your project, by ensuring to follow a structured, well-documented, clean, and scalable code base with responsive, pixel-perfect, and intuitive UI. Kindly share the detailed requirement document, so I could have a better insight of your project requirements. As I am available to start immediately!

I can assure you that I will be a PERFECT FIT for this project, as my skill-set PERFECTLY complements your requirements.

Attaching my working portfolio for reference:

Let me know your availability, so we could schedule a call for a detailed discussion and planning regarding how to bring your vision into reality, as I am a Master of it!

Best wishes!

Please email me

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.