Looking for a Freelancer for 3D Animation in Three.js

Hey there,
We are Apexive, a rapid software development studio.We are in the middle of a website redesign and we’ve got some cool 3D elements that we want to incorporate. We’ve got the 3D objects ready to roll, and our site is built on Webflow.
We’re looking for a talented freelancer to help us create 3D animations using Three.js for our Webflow website.If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send your portfolio and expected project rate to jobs@apexive.com.
We look forward to seeing your work and potentially collaborating to create an amazing web experience!
Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi,

How are you?

I sent my proposal via jobs@apexive.com. It would be great if we talk about this opportunity some time. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Feel free to DM via discord(vyat.bh).

Thanks & Regards

Vitaly

1 Like

Hello.
Nice to meet you. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I’m very confident to contribute to your project based on my experience and skills. :100:
I have already sent you message via your mail and If you have some time, I hope you will care it once.
Thanks in advance.

Regards.

1 Like

Dear sir

How are you?

I have read your job from Looking for a Freelancer for 3D Animation in Three.js

So, I have an enough in threejs.

Already, introduced my web editor based on threejs in 3D Editor based on web and Builder for .apk

I’d like to know your details.

Please contact me via Email or Skype.

My skype: live:.cid.8065b019cd6ae99b

Expecting your reply.

Regards

Niao

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above, and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi please see my threejs project if this will help your animation projects

See also threeverse project

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.