Interactive text with particles

Hello there,

recently I made a text interactive with particles. I’m sure this is not the best way. I take part of code from threejs examples like custom attribute points and geometry text shape. If there are somebody interesting here is the code:

14 Likes

Oh! I’ve seen it on Codepen already. That’s cool! :smiley:

1 Like

All your code examples ( codepen, jsfiddle,…) are amazing and help us a lot.
Thanks master.

3 Likes

Hi sanprieto I like this example but I dont know how to integrate in my angular project, can you explain that?

Hello Javieloide,

I’m sorry but I never have used angular with three. I have made a search here and it’s possible this link can help you:

1 Like

Thank you sanprieto! There is very little information about threejs with Angular

Hii! Please could you help how to change the background color to #FCF8F8, the font color to #000000 and the particles and background font (that currently is yellow) to #f295b5. Thanks so mucho!

I’m trying to understand the code. Can you tell me what the d & f means in the render method of the CreateParticles class?

let d = (dx = mx - px) * dx + (dy = my - py) * dy;

also why assigning dx & dy again there?
Thanks!

Hello, incredible codepen, i have a question, how can i alternate between normal text and particle text? i cant understand all the code, thank you so much and greetings from Argentina