How can I build/deploy my Website with THREE.js with multiple html files

Hello,

I wanted to test my website and build it. I read the Documentation and used Visual Studio Code and Vite

I used the commands to setup my project:
npm install --save three
npm install --save-dev vite

to view it locally:
npx vite

and to build:
npx vite build

My Project has several files. It has an index.html, portfolio.html, about-me.html and two css files.
For know I have in my portfolio site one main.js with THREE. js content.

Later I would like to add some project.htmls with other .js scripts.

How do I build this (to publish it on my server)? So it includes my whole project? If I use the “npx vite build” it creates a dist folder but only contains index.html and some assets ( I think all of the ones I use on the index), no css and no other stuff from my project.

you would typically use what is called a router instead of multiple html. this is called SPA (single page app). or you use a dedicated service like nextjs instead of vite, there you have file system routes and it is probably very close to what you already have.

edit:
found this, vite also supports multiple entry points vue.js - Multiple entry points in Vite - Stack Overflow

thank you for the answer, I tried to understand what I should do… I am a little confused because I only have 1 of the pages with a js but the others dont like this:

index.html → css 1
–portfolio.html → main.js + css 1
–aboutme.html → css1
–another.html → css1
(-- project 1 → second.js + css2)
(…)

I dont really get what to change
all the html are in the index hierarchy, js and css and assets are in specific folders