Hiring: Software Engineer - 3D Graphics, Front End (NYC-Based)

Looking for a talented ThreeJS developer to join the NYC branch of our R&D team!

Please see the job posting details on LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3545277872/?refId=cFgiyUVZTViM2ta2JO98%2Bg%3D%3D&trackingId=cFgiyUVZTViM2ta2JO98%2Bg%3D%3D

1 Like

Hi.
This is a dedicated three.js developer with high responsibility and 6 years of experience.
As I worked as a 3D graphic designer for 3 years before beginning of my web developer career, I have a very powerful ability and experience in 3D modelling, and photorealistic rendering as well as three.js development. I have a good eyes to see the potential space and motivation so that I can create the special and excellent scenes and animations. In addition to my technical skills, I possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. So I am confident in my ability to make a significant contribution to your team. I am committed to delivering high-quality code and adhering to best practices. I am confident that my expertise and dedication make me an excellent fit for your team. Thank you for considering my proposal. I look forward to the opportunity to work together and bring your project to life. This is my skype name: live:.cid.d3953209a5266c9a Thanks.
Best regards.

Please apply through the link provided with your resume, and note that this is for an in-person role in NYC.

Best,
Spencer

Thank you very much.

please come here.

Hi, I am a WebGL Developer. I have strong skills in Three.js, D3.js, Unity.
I am ready for your any technical task and interview.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards.
Thanks.

Are you based in NYC? Right, since you’re in India/France and this is a US based job, it could be just that and absolutely nothing personal. Usually you get asked “are you authorized to work in the united states” they can’t ask you if you’re a resident or a citizen. I think overall it would not be feasible to commute to NYC from France or India, and the employer may not offer sponsorship.

Ah, i tend to avoid homework unless its on coderpad.

Yes, based in NYC and open to offering sponsorship for the right candidate!

Best,
Spencer

1 Like

Hi,

I have extensive experience developing metaverse virtual experience using threejs + cannon-es library.

Please see my pirtfolio

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.