threejs.zip (632.1 KB)

var loader = new THREE.GLTFLoader();
			loader.load( `../temporarilyFile/bone_test.glb`, ( gltf ) => {
				this.scene.add( gltf.scene );
				gltf.scene.traverse( function( object ) {
					if ( object.isMesh ) objects.push( object );
				} );
			});

var dragControls = new THREE.DragControls( objects, camera, renderer.domElement );
			dragControls.addEventListener( 'dragstart', function ( event ) { controls.enabled = false; });
			dragControls.addEventListener( 'dragend', function ( event ) { controls.enabled = true; });

The object has draggable event set The object is not actually moved

I think you need to put gltf.scene into the array of draggable objects, not the individual meshes. Mesh positions are controlled by bones if this is a skinned mesh (which from the filename it seems to be).

DragControls likely won’t raycast scene’s children:

Hm. In that case I’m not sure how to use it with a SkinnedMesh. The raycaster would at least need the recursive=true option with the scene then. Whether that fixes the issue I don’t know. The problem is that you need to move the bone or a parent, not the mesh, but can’t raycast against the bone.

I solved this problem by creating a secondary cube, binding the drag controls to that, and then updating the gltf.scene to the position of the cube being dragged.
Example
https://sbcode.net/threejs/gltf-animations-drag/

In the meanwhile, DragControls has limited support for dragging entire groups. More information here: