Fullstack developer for ChoreoMate

Fullstack developer for ChoreoMate

ChoreoMate is a unique SaaS solution for visualizing dance choreographies with the aim to help choreographers create new dance performances.

We are a small and very enthusiastic team of dancers, with a mission to modernize and digitalize the choreographic process. We have raised a pre-seed round which will help us fund ChoreoMate’s initial MVP development. Our work is fully remote, so we are a Remote First Company.

To speed up the development process we have opened a new role for experienced mid or senior fullstack developer, who is passionate in two things - building complex web apps from scratch and dancing. We offer a contract with a full-time commitment of about 3 to 4 months.

Responsibilities

• Help make architect and design decisions for the product codebase
  • Meet target deadlines discussed with the team
  • Work on new features along with the designer
  • Take initiative and be proactive

Minimum Qualifications

• 3~5 years of experience developing modern Web Apps (Javascript, React, CSS3, HTML, etc.)
  • 2 years of experience with Three.js
  • Experience with responsive design
  • Debugging and troubleshooting skills
  • Developing JavaScript architecture that promotes reuse, readability, and best-practice coding standards
  • 1 year of dancing in any style

Personal Requirements

• Communication in English or Slovenian or Croatian or Serbian language
  • Positive Team Player with Can-do attitude
  • Passionate and dedicated to create innovative products
  • Good in communication with a small team
  • Good Self-discipline and organizational skills

Tools, Frameworks, and Services we use:

React, Three.js, Fiber/Drei, Next.js, Supabase, Vercel, Git, AWS, Bootstrap, Stripe

Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:

• You want to play a big part in a small new team
  • You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly and helpful
  • You want to participate in a challenging and innovative project
  • You want to be part of digital transformation in dance industry
  • You want to work fully remote with flexible working hours

Our benefits include the following:

• Competitive Salary range from 3.5k EUR - 4.5k EUR per month

Do not hesitate if you found yourself in the description above and want to be part of innovative digital transformation in the dance industry.

Send your LinkedIn CV profile link with onepager motivational letter to [david@choreomate.com]

I m a senior threejs , webgl , react three fiber developer with for 7 years experiences.

I would like to discuss more details via telegram or discord or slack

telegram : @DSODIN

discord : DS-3dworld#0020
thank you

Hi there. For 6 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
My Discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

Happy New Year!
I’ve read your description carefully and it makes me really interest
I’m a Senior Full Stack Developer with +8 years of expeirence
I’ve achieved many awesome websites using many fashionable frameworks and libraries
I can make success your project in short time then you’ll be satisfy if you hire me
I really hope to work in your team
Please contact me I’m always open for you
Best regards

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.