We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.

• An understanding of 3D visualization and integration with Web3.0.
  • Working experience with JavaScript, node JS, and externa libraries like three.Js and A-Frame.
  • Experience in integration of interactive elements into virtual environments, as well as developing Web 3D environments.
  • ReactJS, WebGL, AWS Cloud, Hubs Cloud.
  • Communication, collaboration and teamwork define who we are and we look for like minded professionals.

PLUS BUT NOT A REQUIREMENT

• Babylon and playcanvas is a plus
  • Unity C#
  • Would be great if you have shipped VR project and/or shipped AAA game/s
  • It’s great to have someone with VR,AR, parallel programming, or geospatial
  • Masters in Computer Science, Math related field, or equivalent
  • Experience with MMO games, blockchain, NFTs, cryptocurrency
1 Like

Hi
I am a senior web software engineer with demonstrated history.
I have worked over 6 years in web and blockchain development field.
As i m a full stack developer , i can do frontend and backend all.
frontend skills : React, Vue , Typescript , Angular. (Specially threejs , webgl , babylonjs)
Backend skills : Node , Php , Laravel , wordpress
I have strong experiences in Defi platforms for staking, yield farm, NFT marketplace to generate passive income Trading snip bots , uniswap sniper bots on several DEXs like Uniswap, Pancakeswap (Front-running, Arbitrage bot) Smart contract, Solidity, truffle, web3.js, bitQuery, Charting View Deeply blockchain standards like Ethereum, BSC and DeFi eco-system New token deployment on ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155, BEP20, BEP721, BEP1155 NFT game using solidty and rust Please feel free to DM me if you are looking for a senior developer.

Discord : DS-3dworld#0020
Telegram : @DSODIN
thank you

Hey @Mohammed_Naeim ,

I can help, Kindly reach out to me via Rishabh at plaxonic dot com

Cheers!
Rishabh

Hi there. For 6 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
My Discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

Hi I am interested to be part of the team,

Please see my portfolio

Hi, what is the salary range?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.