Looking for creative, talented, and quick three.js, TypeScript developers with Blender and Amazon Sumerian Hosts experience.
We are building a three.js, TypeScript app using Blender to add animation to Amazon Sumerian Hosts and make them speak and understand via AWS Polly and Lex.
- Get familiar with our three.js, TypeScript app.
- Integrate the 2 hosts in the converted amazon-sumerian-hosts repo into our app.
- Replace the alien host with the woman host.
- Replace the 2 hosts with 2 of our custom hosts.
- Explain the code in detail (if asked).
- Recommend additional skill sets to hire.
- Learn additional skills.
- Update to the latest non-conflicting packages.
- Implement best practices build process with linting (TypeScript ESLint)
- Amazon Sumerian Hosts (amazon-sumerian-hosts GitHub repo)
- VS Code
- REST API
- Good verbal communication skills in English or Hungarian.
- Quick learner
- Code fast and multitask.
- The work will be 20-40 hours/week.
- The Code is in Git.
- Work on developer's own PC or VPN into our VM.
- This work potentially can be a constant 40 hours/week assignment, contract, or full time.
- The goal is to ultimately assemble a team of 3-5 developers, 3D designers, animators.