Come build a space strategy MMO with us in Three.js / React

Influence is a space strategy MMO built with Three.js, React, custom GLSL shaders, procedural generation, offscreen canvases, web workers, and many more modern web technologies.

It is based around 250,000 procedurally generated asteroids in a fictional star system that a group of humans fled to from Earth. Influence was launched on April 17th, 2021 and the “Arrival” release can be found here: https://game.influenceth.io.

We are looking to find a talented Three.js / React developer with shaders experience who is passionate about the gaming space (even better if you’re passionate about space games!) to join us as the first (non-founder) developer. We have 3D artists on staff and you would be helping to implement models in-game, adding effects, as well as building 3D interfaces and visualizations.

Open to either full-time or freelance / contract.

2 Likes

Hi,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

1 Like

This looks really interesting. Are you using react-three-fiber?

Yes we are. Fiber in addition to some of the other tools in that set of tools (i.e. drei).

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.