An opportunity to join a very promising early-stage start-up, are you looking for? 🌟

:sunglasses:A fun and fulfilling job, do you wish for?

Well, in the right place, you are!:raised_hands:

Revolutionizing the 3D market, this company is, in a galaxy far, far away​:dizzy:. Huge, their vision for the future is!:rocket:

Looking for a talented Senior Backend developer, we are, to help shape our future!

:muscle:Strong experience in typescript or javascript, database, and nodejs, you must have.
:bulb:Motivated to work in an innovative and dynamic environment, you must be.

An exceptional added value :gem:to their team, you would be! :handshake:

If you’re interested in this unique opportunity, don’t hesitate to contact me for more information. :envelope_with_arrow:

ps: Here’s the job description, where you can directly apply, just in case :wink:

May the force be with you!:sparkles:

Hi

I am interested to join your early stage startup

Please consider my threejs portfolio

I am a senior web software engineer with demonstrated history.
I have worked over 8 years in web and 3d development field.
As i m a full stack developer , i can do frontend and backend all.
frontend skills : React, Vue , Typescript , Angular.
Backend skills : Node , Php , Laravel , wordpress
Specially i have strong skills in 3d development field such as threejs , webgl , babylonjs, react three fiber , canvas , unity , cesium , resium etc.

I was interested in your company job position .
I would like to discuss more details
thank you

Hello. From 3D web developer addicted with MERN stack.
Thanks for considering my proposal.
This is detected node.js backend developer with high responsibility and experience.
Very high level structure and optimization of backend logic is the forte of my work in this field.
I have good experience in open api such as twilio, ably, ebay and so on. And I can say I’m very high skilled in DB process such as document db, and Kafka. also have experience in using CI/CD tools.
I always focus on meeting time and solving new problem. Also fluent English is one of my good skills.
I’d love to work with you and I’m ready to dive into your startUp so that I can show my good responsibility and experience now. This is example for showing my good skills in node.js backend development. GitHub - CrazyPassion218/Car-Shop-MERN
I’m looking forward to your good reply. This is my contact info you can find me.
skype name- live:.cid.d3953209a5266c9a
Kind Regards.

Thank you for considering my bid for the Senior Backend Developer position at your company. I am excited to be a part of a team that is revolutionizing the 3D market and shaping the future.
As a highly skilled developer with strong experience in typescript or javascript, database, and nodejs, I believe I am a perfect fit for this role. I have a proven track record of delivering high-quality services and developing scalable backend systems.
I am highly motivated to work in an innovative and dynamic environment, and I am confident that I can bring exceptional value to your team. With my expertise and passion for technology, I am committed to contributing to your company’s success.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need additional information. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications with you further.
Thank you for considering my application.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.