Why can't my three.js object load anymore?

I followed a tutorial to create a website that uses the 3D shapes from Three.js. These shapes and all the effects used to work, but now I am getting a runtime error. Can someone please help me I have been stuck for a while now? I either messed up some code somewhere by mistake or I need to update something. Please help, and thank you.

the cdn is dead. update drei first, see if that fixes it since we moved to github (again) but it’s only a matter of time. the safest option is to have the hdr in your /public dir and you will never have to worry about a 3rd party service crossing you again. or GitHub - pmndrs/assets: 📦 Importable base64 encoded CC0 assets which are importable and installed via npm.

ps you might be interested in this if you self host https://twitter.com/0xca0a/status/1775507427040854024 you can make these files impossibly small now. 10-20kb small.

this is all great info! could you please share the npm command that can fix this? I just need to edit a few more things, then upload to github, then deploy the website?