Matterport is the leading spatial data company focused on digitizing and indexing the built world.
Their all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a space into an accurate and immersive digital twin which can be used to design, build, operate, promote, and understand any space.
Short term goal
The Working with Models tutorial injects an FBX model into the scene.
The model is animated in the scene, it is spinning around.
I would like to inject a model that is animated like the drone propeller is spinning, and that animation sequence can be triggered in the scene. The injected model could be further animated within the scene, like spinning around.
I would like to extend their offering to inject a digital agent into an existing or highly customized Matterport 3D space.
To accomplish this, I need developers with the following skillsets:
- REST API
- VS Code
- Good verbal communication skills in English or Hungarian.
- Quick learner
- Code fast and multitask.
- Study, understand and internalize the SDK Bundle.
- Study, understand and internalize the Matterport SDK tutorial.
- Study, understand and internalize the Matterport SDK examples.
- Explain the code in detail.
- Recommend additional skill sets to hire.
- Learn additional skills.
- Update to the latest non-conflicting packages.
- Implement best practices build process with linting (TypeScript ESLint)
- Use an existing FBX model to inject, register in the three.js scene.
- Animate model
- Enabling inputs to the model, listen and emit events (observable).
- The work will be 20-40 hours/week.
- The Code is in Git.
- Work on developer's own PC or VPN into our VM.
- This work potentially can be a constant 40 hours/week assignment, contract, or full time.
- The goal is to assemble a team of 3-5 developers, 3D designers, animators.