Three.js Expert Wanted: Help Integrate 2D Characters with OpenAI

We are seeking a highly skilled Three.js developer to join our team and help us integrate a 2D character with several bitmap animations (lip sync, character animations) to work with OpenAI technology. The candidate will be working closely with our back-end developer to ensure seamless integration of the character animations with the OpenAI technology.

Key Responsibilities:

• Create and implement 2D character animations using Three.js.
  • Integrate the character animations with our OpenAI technology using API or SDK.
  • Test and debug the character animations to ensure seamless integration with the OpenAI technology.
  • Collaborate closely with our back-end developer to ensure the character animations are controlled correctly by the AI.
  • Optimize the character animations for mobile and desktop devices.
  • Continuously improve the character animations and provide suggestions for new features.

Qualifications:

• Strong experience in Three.js.
  • Experience in integrating character animations with OpenAI or other AI technologies.
  • Strong understanding of mobile and desktop optimization techniques.
  • Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
  • Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with a team.
  • Experience in web development is a plus.

We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work on exciting and cutting-edge technology. If you are a creative and motivated Three.js developer, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity

I am writing to apply for the Three.js Developer position with your team. As a highly skilled Three.js Developer, I am confident that I can help you integrate a 2D character with OpenAI technology.

I have extensive experience working with Three.js and integrating character animations with OpenAI or other AI technologies. I am highly proficient in creating and implementing 2D character animations with Three.js, as well as testing and debugging them. I also have a strong understanding of mobile and desktop optimization techniques.

In addition, I am an excellent communicator and team player. My communication and problem-solving skills are second to none, and I am always eager to collaborate closely with my colleagues. I am also experienced in web development, which is an added bonus.

I am confident that I can bring a lot of value to your team, and I would be delighted to join you. I am excited about the opportunity to work on exciting and cutting-edge technology, and I am looking forward to discussing the position further.

Please reach out to me via discord Metadev#8799

Hi there. For 6 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
My Discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.