Do you want to work on the next big thing and not just another boring B2B SaaS product?
Then join us in building software for the film + gaming industries.
- Strong knowledge of gaming math
- Experience with inverse kinematics (IK)
- Experience with blendshapes and skeletal animations
- Experience with quaternions
- Experience with GLTF or GLB files
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at a conversational level
We are a remote-first team located all over the world. We do daily stand-ups via Zoom (audio only) during the mornings on the eastern US time zone.
Our core product is really freaking cool and involves lots of AI. So if you’re looking to work on the cutting-edge with a great group of talented people, then this is the place for you.
Send me a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your resume/cv, your desired start date, and your desired hourly rate/salary.