Software Engineer - ThreeJS

We at revirt.space are building an exciting global product backed by multiple renowned institutional VCs. We are building a metaverse, that gamifies the spontaneous nature of a “real” space and its “real” interactions in the virtual world, for organizations (B2B) and communities (B2C), with a one-stop integration of all the desired collaboration tools.

Software Engineer at revirt.space will work cross-functionally with our engineering team (frontend and backend engineers) and the product team to iterate and build on product features to get them in front of hundreds and thousands of real people.

We are looking for exceptional folks with Three.js & React.js skills.

You will be:

• Developing, prototyping, and testing the product, while working cross-functionally with our product team
  • Developing and integrating games and productivity tools into our platform
  • Developing metaverse-based platform for high-end utility

You should ideally have:

• Strong experience with react.js
  • Experience and working knowledge of WebGL and ThreeJS
  • Understanding of Socket.io
  • Worked with Canvas
  • Eye to Detail for great user experience and design the next experience for our users

Hi
As i m a senior threejs , webgl expert , i m interesting in this job posting.
I have experiences in 3d games and Metaverse games with blockchain .

I would like to discuss more details together.
Discord : DS-3dworld#0020
Telegram : @DSODIN
Thanks

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above, and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi, I have virtual world engine that may help your project,

Please see:
virtual engine

Hello

As a three.js and metaverse fan, I have good experience in building the mulitplayer metaverse space.

It’s my mail address
brianyoung.luck@gmail.com

I want to show you my work.

Thanks in advance.
Brian

Hi. Being a three.js developer, I am interested in this work.
Please contact me:
Discord: James Lee#4222
Telegram: @mydeto
Email: james.lee.intelligent@gmail.com
Thank you

Hi there,
Please feel free to take a look at my portfolio: zahirjunejo (Zahir Junejo) · GitHub
My email is zjunejo1993@gmail.com

Hi there. For 5 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
Good regards.
My Discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

Hi Zahir, can you share your linkedin profile with me.

Hi @kunal4097

I Can help, Can we connect?

Cheers!
Rishabh
Rishabh at plaxonic dot com
+17273302030

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.