Scale after rotation

Hi
I’m implementing multiselection and I have an issue. I rotate group and after scale it. After I return objects from group to the scene, at this moment objects a little bit rotate. You can see it on video
Why they rotate?
You can see source code here -> source code

I think you are trying to squash your geometry in a way it can not. They don’t rotate, they just return to their original form.

They are not seems squished. You can try it here https://dragon3dgraff.ru/TertiusAxis/
select object with Ctrl to add to group

Here’s what i think is happening, when you remove them from selection the objects scale themselves along their local x-axis (which gets rotated as you rotate the object). Is there any way you are removing the objects from the group you create to scale the objects together?

I transform group and objects in it transform together as children, and after I return objects to the scene one by one by “.attach” method. Maybe I have to “bake” any way transformation before I return it to scene?

if you are getting rid of the group then obviously you have to consider that you are going to loose some transformations. But I don’t think there is a way to get to the same transfomation you had when you used a group after you remove it. You have to keep groups there or the objects will only get scaled, rotated from their individual origin.