Need help to adapt lambert shader

Hi,
I want to adapt the lambert shader to add custom color/texture and reflection per triangle.
How can i achieve that? I know how to apply texture to the triangles, have it woring in another simple shader. But without shadow and reflection of light, which i would like to have.
I copied the frag and vert for lambert from here: three.js/meshlambert.glsl.js at 3f1dce330f9a872ad164e10e481ab1bb6aeffa30 · mrdoob/three.js · GitHub

and tried to replace the emissive color to my own color in the shader, but it remained black. Also tried to replace the diffuse color.

vec4 diffuseColor = vec4( mycolor, opacity );
	ReflectedLight reflectedLight = ReflectedLight( vec3( 0.0 ), vec3( 0.0 ), vec3( 0.0 ), vec3( 0.0 ) );
	vec3 totalEmissiveRadiance = mycolor;

Hi!
Could you provide more details about what you have and the desired result? Any explanatory/reference pictures?

Hi,

I have a planet on which i want to draw terrain based on textures. That’s working, but i want to add reflection on the ocean tiles and have the planet half in shadow depending on sun position.
Now i just copied the lambert shader and trying to add the code for the textures correctly. But I’m not sure to which variable i need to set the colour to

Do you make some computations, based on data from textures, in shaders? Or maybe is it enough to use .map in MeshLambertMaterial?

Yes,i do extra computations in the shader.
Also, thats only a colour map. Would it work for textures too?

Would be better to provide a working live code example, that demonstrates the issue (jsfiddle, codepen, codesandbox etc.)