Movewith collision

Hy…is it possible to achieve this on threejs without wasting resources :grimacing:

http://www.babylon.actifgames.com/moveCharacter/

1 Like

Could you be more specific?

1 Like

Please add more detail to your post

Your post has been flagged since it is lacking detail, has already been asked or is easily answered using a search engine.

Please add more detail, for example:

• a code sample using Codepen or Jsfiddle
  • screenshots or any models that you are using
  • what you have tried so far and the issues you have run into

Your post will be reviewed in 24 hours and if it has not improved it will be deleted.

You will of course be free to make a new post in that case.

I mean is there an efficient way to use raycaster to apply impostor collision effect without consuming much memory?

@Waverider please update the original post to include more detailed information, rather than adding additional replies.

Bear in mind that if you ask non-specific questions like this (especially something as general as “does XXX technique consume much memory”), the answer is probably that nobody can tell you and you’ll need to research and test it yourself to find out. This forum does not exist to get other people to do that work for you.

If you do this and get stuck, or don’t understand something specific then you should come back here, provide some details of the research and work you have done so far, and ask about the things that you don’t understand.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: i should have taken this down, just consider me a newbie in forum thing, am not at my best when posting questions but i’ll keep in mind to give it more detail next time i post.
cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like