[Job] [Remote]Build the next gen spatial tech with three.js, with us

Hiverlab drives digital transformation with emerging technologies to redefine human interactions for an innovative and inclusive world. We have witnessed a few waves of immersive media, which is called “metaverse” as most of you guys knows. Whatever it is, our vision never shakes and we are growing rapidly in the region.
To find out more, please visit: https://www.hiverlab.com.

Currently we are hiring a few developers(local in sg, india, vietnam or remotely) who have proficiency in 3.js to work on our product development(spatialwork.io). We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, restorative, organized, detail-oriented, open-minded, and user-focused.

Responsibilities:

• Collaborate closely with the product/project team including product manager and UX team, make sure the functions and UI/UX designs are all displayed accurately;
  • Work on Hiverlab’s spatial digital twin product web front-end using 3.js
  • Write polished, optimized, and documented code with an eye towards re-usability for multiple projects;
  • Assist the team in planning and prioritization of work;
    Please send your resume, desired salary, and start date to info@hiverlab.com

Hi! I like that what you doing! You create cool things! I am a professional driver, designer of individual anti-theft systems and programmer. My experiences in programming: from 2015 - Android Development( Android App, SmartHome, SpeechAssistant, interact with Arduino, ReactNative(EXPO)), from 2018 - Front-end Development( websites, Three.js, React ). I have a huge desire to get involved in software development to create cool and useful things. I hope I can be of service to you! Best regards!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.