How to Save a file to a specific location

If you mean a “Save as…” dialog you can’t force this. It’s in the browser settings under downloads if the user wants to choose a destination before downloading a file, which is disabled by default.

1 Like

@Fyrestar yes :heart_eyes: . You are right. this is my requirement. awesome. But can I achieve this through my script.

Actually My basic need is, I need to store that image in my file manager in my domain in HOSTINGER. But I think that is impossible. So only Now I am tried to store the file dynamically in some other folder

No it’s up to the user to allow it or not. There might be some trick to trigger it, i experienced before it started to show the dialog before even though it was disabled, but that might have been removed meanwhile. Anyway you probably couldn’t expect this behaviour to be the same in other browses anyway.

You can do this more reliable from server side, thought uploading a local file just to download it again sounds dirtier than dirty dancing.

1 Like

Is there any possibilities to my requirement using SQL?

@jaya_kannan what does SQL stand for?

I suggest you look to server-side scripting. Node.js, PHP, python, ruby are all good choices. Also, I suggest that you take non-three.js related questions, and generally questions that have little to do with graphics, elsewhere.

1 Like

yes you are right @Usnul. But three js is the easy way to create 3d models. so only I chose this.