How to restore camera from glb model?

I try create some camera from model , but I don’t know how to get field of view params from glb model.
it causes some models to look far away and some to look very near

What do you mean by that? Does the glTF asset contain a camera definition and you just want to use the parsed camera in your scene?

Or do you just want to make sure that your existing camera properly views the loaded glTF asset? If so, I suggest you study the setContent() implementation of gltf-viewer. It translates the loaded object and configures the camera to produce a proper view on the asset.

I’m sure the camera is already included in gltf. I want to take a screenshot with the camera angle preset in gltf. These cameras are created by designers .these camera has specific angles and field sizes, I have to read these parameters from gltf because every model is different。

this is my code:

const box = new Box3().setFromObject(this.content!);
const size = box.getSize(new Vector3()).length();
const center = box.getCenter(new Vector3());
for (let i = 0; i < this.snapshotCameras.length; i++) {
			let blenderCamera = this.snapshotCameras[i];
			let camera = new THREE.PerspectiveCamera(100 / Math.PI, 2000 / 2000, 0.01, 1000)
			// camera.near = size / 100;
			// camera.far = size * 100;
			camera.updateProjectionMatrix();
			camera.position.copy(blenderCamera.position);
			camera.quaternion.copy(blenderCamera.quaternion);
			camera.scale.copy(blenderCamera.scale);
			camera.lookAt(center);
			this.scene!.add(camera)
			this.renderer!.render(this.scene!, camera)
			let shot=this.renderer!.domElement.toDataURL('image/png')
			res.push(shot)
		}

this.snapshotCameras is saved some camera from object.traverse when node is camera

If the camera is defined in the glTF, you can access the array property gltf.cameras.There should be no need to create a custom camera.

emmm… how to read fov param from gltf.camera ? it in blender like this: