How to play animations consecutively?

Hi,
I want to play animations consecutively. Here is a little sketch of what I basically want to achieve:

The cube should move from one position to another using animation clips.

Currently I am playing animations like this:
this.action = this.mixer.clipAction(clip)
this.action.reset()
this.action.timeScale = 1
this.action.setLoop(THREE.LoopOnce)
this.action.clampWhenFinished = true
this.action.play()

Using clamp to stop the cube at the last keyframe. But this will break the animations because:

How can I play animations one after another without using clampWhenFinished to stop at the last position of the animation?

Thank you for your help!

If I understand you correctly, you want to play a sequence of animations. If the keyframes are correctly configured, you should be able to use this approach:

Meaning you listen to the finish event of you animation mixer in order to know when an action has finished its playback. You can then start the next animation in you chain.

I have the same problem. If I understand you. You use

animation.clamWhenFinished = true

because you need that the end of animation continue in the second animation, and you see jumps when you try to changes beetwen animations. I use the next:

animation1.crossFadeTo( animationnext, 0.2 )

You need put this and you don´t see the diferents but you don´t have jumps. In my case i make a counter to can make the changes 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-1 and only need.

animation.reset()

but i use reset() because the time animations were diferents. I hope that this help you