Graveyard Pinball is a haunted 3D pinball table that runs right in your browser. It’s free to play, with no download and no sign-up.
PLAY NOW (free): https://graveyard-pinball.vercel.app/
Flip your way through a cursed cemetery full of secrets:

Skull crypt portal that swallows the ball and sends it somewhere unexpected

Coffin slingshots with opening lids, plus a COFFINS multiplier

Tombstone drop targets and lane tombs that light up the board

A progressive jackpot that grows every ball, with a slot-machine show on the dot-matrix display

GRAVE RUN, a mini game hidden inside the DMD

A mage who casts spells, and a camera that flies to follow the action

Extra balls, a reborn ball after a late drain, and a reactive “jelly” feel on every bumper and flipper
Controls
• A / ← / Left Shift: left flipper
• D / → / Right Shift: right flipper
• Hold ↓ or S, then release: launch the ball (or drag the plunger)
• Space: shake the table (frees a stuck ball)
• C: change camera
• N: next track on the Crypt Radio
• H: full controls screen · Esc: settings and pause
• On mobile: tap the left or right half of the screen for the flippers
Tech
Built with three.js and the new WebGPU renderer (TSL shaders, emissive bloom, adaptive resolution). The table is modeled in Blender and exported as a single glTF. For best results, use a recent Chrome or Edge with WebGPU enabled.
If you enjoyed it, drop a like, share your high score in the comments, and tell me what you’d like to see in the next table.
3 Likes
I think I got top score so far
“L_I” I couldn’t figure out how to change name on mobile
1 Like
Hahaha. that’s awesome. On mobile, left side, change the letter; right, move the next position/end.
1 Like
it’s really fun! I’d prefer the couldrons to have a bit more velocity / bounce, in the old windows pinball those couldron type objects would upgrade the more you interacted with them, almost like progressive upgrades as you play…
love it!
1 Like
Thanks. That’s actually a great idea. I will add that
. Thanks for your kind feedback. Really appreciated. Everything seems so pointless these days that it seems like nobody cares about anything anymore so having a comment feels like the new Oscar for Internet in the AI era hehe. God bless you 
2 Likes
Really fun and addictive, it looks great and I love the haunted graveyard theme. Other tables with different worlds would be cool to have. One thing that bothered me: the big display panel pops up over the game and hides the table behind it. Also, what does the space bar do? I couldn’t figure it out.
1 Like
Thank you so much for your kind feedback
.Yeah, I’m planning to add other tables soon.
The big display covering can be solved by changing the camera mode. In arcade mode, for example, there is no DMD overlay because you can see it on the table itself. The spacebar is used to tilt the table when the ball gets stuck or when you need that help to avoid the ball falling 
Thanks again for playing it and providing such wonderful feedback!
1 Like
Damn.. the level of polish.. excellent. So many nice details. Great feel to the physics. Very nice.
1 Like
Thank you so much
. There are hidden gems, like the fact that all skulls look at the ball while you play, their reaction, the fact that we have a playlist with different music, and the table lights react to the rhythm of the music.
I’m building a set of 4 tables. This is the first of them
.
Thanks again for your kind feedback and for spending time playing it.
1 Like
Thanks, I’ll try the arcade camera, and now I get what the space bar does. Btw I run bestwebgames.gg, a free hand-picked catalogue of browser games: Punk Drive is already on it, and I’d love to add Graveyard Pinball too, would you be OK with that? If you’d rather not have Punk Drive there, just tell me and I’ll remove it. You can also claim your games on their pages to edit them yourself and reply to player reviews with a Creator badge.
1 Like
Hey. That’s awesome. Thank you so much. I would love to claim them. You can add graveyard pinball for sure.
How can I claim it?
Thanks 