Digital Nature - Three.js 3D Pulsating Sphere

Digital Nature is a small web development company specializing in lightweight, high performance jamstack websites and web interfaces. We love three.js and try to integrate it with our projects wherever we can. Our 3D services page includes a pulsating sphere made with three.js using a IcosahedronGeometry mesh, animated with some random perlin noise.

Check it out and let me know if you have any feedback!

3 Likes

It appears this discussion is rather old, but it has been revived, so let me join in.

Yes, the pulsating blob will appear attractive to customers with no 3D experience. More advanced customers might want to see more advanced demo.

• I enjoyed the minimalistic overall design of the site
  • I did not enjoy the [Request a quote] concept – personally, I prefer to be able to learn more details and only after this I will decide whether to contact a company.
  • I tried to look at one of your projects (4x4 Builder), but it does not work on (my) FireFox – there are error messages in the console and the webpage is shown empty
  • in some windows sizes the blob pushes all the text away from the first page (so the user sees just the blob and needs to scroll down to see the text)
1 Like