Babel Nexus-- 3D Hexagonal Reading Gallery

Babel Nexus 3D Hexagonal Gallery for Mathematics

1 Like

Thank you for restoring this. The is a public domain ebook repository. The picture is from a hexagonal reading gallery. The images on the walls are of book summaries. You would click on the image to go to a public domain book. The hexagon which this image is in is the Mathematics hexagon which is the subject. The hexagons came out of the idea of hexagonal galleries in the short story, The Library of Babel by Jorge Luis Borges. The content is a little different.

I added a new layer to this, a bookstore. I am starting small and focusing on things that add value, annotated classics, illustrated classics, and visual literature this includes graphic novels, woodcut novels, wordless novels, and other types of content. So it now combines a bookstore and a library. Beyond the Public Domain: Annotated, Illustrated & Visual Literature — Babel Nexus Index

I added a new hexagon with derivative works from the public domain. There are links back to the original works. Beyond the Public Domain: Annotated Classics, Annotated

Thank You… I saved and will start to read…

Title: Astronomy for Amateurs

Author: Camille Flammarion