An international company hires a part time Three.js developer for its development center in India. Remote work

The person would join the team and continue developing its 3D building construction solution, where the user can interact with 3D models and manipulate them in real time.

Remote work is possible.

The developer must have:

• Extensive and proven experience in using Three.js to manipulate and view complex 3D objects.

• Good knowledge of React.

Please send any CV’s and showcases or any questions to Daniel at dkempinski@gmail.com (Responses in this forum will not be monitored)

Please note: This job offer is meant for individual developers only, not for subcontracting companies.

Please see my portfolio

I am three.js expert. For 5 years I have made many website using three.js and react three fiber.
If you connect me, I can show my working. I have many experiences about loading 3D file, mapping, light effect, mousedrag event, modeling, mobile app using three.js etc. I have a deep passion for project and guarantee good quality.
my discord : BLUEOCEAN#7335

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.