Threejs Animator poser app

Replacing skeleton with doll.

Nice app :smile: Any change you can share the code here?

• Have you considered using TransformControls to move the bones?
  • Step size on the sliders seems too high, it’s very hard to make adjustments by dragging the slider with a mouse

It might be a nice upgrade to the UI to use transform controls for the main adjustments and then the sliders with a very small step size (~0.1 degrees) for final adjustment.

What are you using for gif recording by the way? The quality to file size is very good.

To be fair, the mostly grayscale colors helps with compression.

2 Likes

Hi looee. Thank you for your replay.

This is an old app I made before two years ago when I start developing my personal project.
It is one of my first app I made with threejs. I made this tool to create quick animations for my avatars.
I am planning to re-write from scratch to included in sloothes.com. So I make fast and dirty fixes to this version.
For gifs I use the CCapture.js from Jaume Sanchez. I add this functionality before a week I think (fast and dirty add-on).
About transforms controls it is a lot work just for transforms ( and I am not so fan of them )
I need the tool to produce animations for my project and sliders are just fine for now. For fine adjust use the number input controls at the end of the sliders. I keep your propose in mind when I will re-writting it

For gifs I use the CCapture.js from Jaume Sanchez

But the gifs are optimized with ezgif, the file names even have their domain in it. I was refering to it regarding the compression looeee asked about.

1 Like

Yes! I optimized them in ezgif online tool before upload them in the forum.

Thanks. Yeah, I’ve used that before. It gives great results but it’s a bit tricky to set up I found.