Model not showing while using hdr mapping for reflection

Hey!

I have this model that i’m trying to replicate from this site: https://www.outpost.design/

However, my model is not being shown, when i log it, it is there as a base 64 string so its being loaded. What am I missing here?

You do not render the scene with composer.render.

When I add it, I see something like this:

1 Like

Where did you add that? I’ve updated the codepen with the code added but i’m not seeing that logo :confused: Also it seems from your screenshot that the TextureLoader is not being applied

I’ve added this, not just the render command. Also, moved the camera from z=5 to z=25 (it was too close).

renderer.setAnimationLoop(animate);
function animate() {
   composer.render();
}

That seems indeed do the trick! When trying to create the reflection on the model, its still not showing up. I’ve forked my codepen due some adjustments:

I’ve found another example and came to this. Still not sure how to get the reflections inside my model instead of the envirement shown in the site (outpost.design)

Just out of curiousity, why do you create logoMesh and don’t add it to the scene? What purpose of this mesh in your code?

1 Like

Well i think it’s 4hours of sleep and the lack of coffee, adding that to the scene instead of mesh makes this work :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps any idea how to get that “glitch effect” like you see here?

(I can’t add a screenshot here, don’t know why but its that spinning logo on the background)

Looks like RGBShiftShader, that used here: three.js examples
But I’m not sure.