TL;DR: A new startup founded by Katsuya Noguchi and incubated by Elad Gil is seeking one of the first software engineers to join. We are building a virtual event platform that combines spatial video and 3D worlds to create interactive and memorable events that feel like the real world, providing extraordinary experiences that are not possible via traditional video conferencing solutions.
We are looking for the first engineer to join our team. In the next 12 months, you will:
- Architect and lead the development of our web client that can work smoothly on commodity devices.
- Work with technologies such as WebRTC, SFU, WebGL, and game engines.
- Work primarily in TypeScript, Node.js, Next.js, React, Three.js, and Mediasoup.
- Collaborate directly with the founder and CEO, designers, developers, and project managers.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience leading engineering project(s).
- Experience in building web apps or games using 3D rendering technologies.
- Experience in real-time communication and Blender is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
This is a fully remote position in USA and Canada.