Looking for 3D Web Developer to join Pluto.video

TL;DR: A new startup founded by Katsuya Noguchi and incubated by Elad Gil is seeking one of the first software engineers to join. We are building a virtual event platform that combines spatial video and 3D worlds to create interactive and memorable events that feel like the real world, providing extraordinary experiences that are not possible via traditional video conferencing solutions.

We are looking for the first engineer to join our team. In the next 12 months, you will:

• Architect and lead the development of our web client that can work smoothly on commodity devices.
  • Work with technologies such as WebRTC, SFU, WebGL, and game engines.
  • Work primarily in TypeScript, Node.js, Next.js, React, Three.js, and Mediasoup.
  • Collaborate directly with the founder and CEO, designers, developers, and project managers.

Skills & Experience:

• Experience leading engineering project(s).
  • Experience in building web apps or games using 3D rendering technologies.
  • Experience in real-time communication and Blender is a plus.
  • Startup experience is a plus.

This is a fully remote position in USA and Canada.

JD here.

2 Likes

Hi,

I just saw your message about this position.
I would be glad to work on such a project with the technologies you mentionned, but it seems you are looking for US/canada candidates only?
I am currently based in France so let me know if this would be an issue, or if you think it could work.

Best,
Etienne

Thank you for your interest but only in the U.S. & Canada at this time due to timezone convenience. It is important for us to be able to collaborate synchronously and have fast feedback cycles.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.