Looks great. A couple of small points from my side:
- health bars. It would help understand what’s going on a bit more.
- color-code weapons projectiles. I can’t tell the difference between blaster and AR
- enable drawing of back faces on the level mesh, it looks sad without that
- more aggressive blending of strafe animation. looks quite floaty right now
a few more that might be low-hanging fruits:
- particle effects for pickups
- on-hit particle effects, like sparks from level hit or blood spatter on body-hit
- a couple more bots, the demo feels a bit anemic on action
- view cone. It’s not obvious who can see whom at a glance. I think it’s super cool that bots physically turn, but it’s easy to miss I feel without seeing view cones/facing direction.