Camera Centered Offset

I have it so there is a transparent UI overlay over 25% of the canvas (on the right side), Then on the other 75% of the canvas is the display area where the player will be. The player should be centered in this area.
Screenshot%20(1)
To do this I used the View Offse:
camera.setViewOffset ( window.innerWidth * 1.25, window.innerHeight, window.innerWidth * 0.25, 0, window.innerWidth, window.innerHeight);
Screenshot%20(2)

1 Like