Any good examples of interactive installation/assembly instructions (made in THREE) out there?

Hey guys – Have any of you ever come across any good interactive instructions (installation or assembly) made entirely* in THREE? I do a fair amount of animations, some of which are instructions, and one that I was just asked to quote is really, really complex. Complex for me to make, render, edit with motion graphics and audio… Complex for the viewer to follow, because of sooo many details and steps, even though they work in the field that these instructions are targeted for…

So since I also work in THREE a fair amount, I began thinking outside the box, and I am pondering also quoting this gig as an interactive instructional mini-site made in THREE… But you know, I don’t think I have ever come across anything like this. Have you?.. The thought of folks being able to pause, rotate, zoom, etc, while viewing/learning is very intriguing… I would need to see what others have accomplished in this realm before going further with this crazy idea…

*I am a whiz at building Flash®-style stuff in HTML5, so interface, text, mograph, etc, would be in div above… and not done in THREE.