Hello, as a thesis assignment I created a tarock game. Tarock is a card game played in Europe. First I used JSONLoader for my playing card model. The card object consisted of a single mesh with three materials. I then made a new object and exported it as gltf. Now when I import it using the new gltf loader, the object is a group of three meshes, each with its own material. However, the performance was better using the old model.
I need 3 materials because I use a separate texture for the front and back. I use the third material for the edge that lights up at a certain action.
Anyway I need advice on how to make perfomance better.
karta.json (10.1 KB)k2.bin (25.5 KB) k2.gltf (6.6 KB)
There are some screen shots at https://pagat.si/, site is in Slovenian language.
If you wana try the game, It uses google sign-in and registration … For registration just check and click Google or Facebook. Then Igraj Tarok.